Covid-19 Protocols & Forms
2021-2022 Health and Wellness Protocols
Click here to see the 2021-2022 Health and Wellness Protocols document. The document includes guidelines, links, resources, and forms needed for the school year. If you have questions or need to report a positive case, please email [email protected].
LCS expects all families and staff to follow the most current CDC Travel Guidelines throughout the school year. LCS will support families with information and resources to help ensure families are following the recommendations, specifically related to quarantining and testing before returning to school.
Has your family made a weekly screening testing plan?
Weekly screening testing of your child(ren) is critical to identify COVID-19 cases in students who are asymptomatic or before people develop symptoms. The CDC and MDH recommend regular testing for all unvaccinated students in a school setting.
Testing options LCS accepts:
- Visit a no-cost community testing site around the Twin Cities.
- Purchase over-the-counter rapid at-home tests like BinaxNOW and Ellume.
- Visit your healthcare provider, especially if your child is ill and has multiple symptoms.
Share your child’s test results with LCS:
- If the student was tested because they are symptomatic.
- If the student is tested because they are identified as a close contact.
- If the student is being tested for an LCS overnight experience.
- If the student tests POSITIVE in weekly screening or testing after travel.
Send your child(ren)’s test results: [email protected]
- Take a photo, snap a screenshot or forward the email
- We need to see the test result, student’s name and date the test was administered.
Is there ever a time when we DO NOT need to share test results?
- The student is participating in a weekly screening test and the result is NEGATIVE.
- The student is seeking testing due to travel and the result is NEGATIVE.