Junior High Level Assistant (Grades 7 & 8) & Elementary After School Program Staff
Junior High Level Assistant (Grades 7 & 8) & Elementary After School Program Staff Job Posting
Title: Junior High Level Assistant (Grades 7 & 8) & Elementary After School Program Staff
Posting Date: July 15, 2022
Closing Date: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Position Begins: August 15, 2022
Status: Full time - 10am to 6pm
Salary: DOQ with competitive benefits package
FLSA Category: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Head of School
Lake Country School - Montessori (www.lakecountryschool.org) - a leader in understanding young people and supporting them to learn broadly and deeply as they grow and develop - seeks an assistant for the Junior High level for the academic school year (excluding school breaks). Duties include but are not limited to supporting students with academic work, assisting classroom teachers with reviewing student work, supervising students during independent work times, working with individual and small groups of students, helping to organize and maintain the learning environments, and chaperoning multi-day travel learning trips.
Qualified candidates will love working with a team to meet the needs of children in a busy, fun, and respectful work and play environment. LCS offers competitive wage and benefits, a dynamic learning and collegial work environment. Please visit our website for additional information about LCS.
We would love to hear from and get to know people who:
- have experience and find joy working with younger children
- want to be part of and contribute to a school community that values diversity, equity, and inclusion
- are highly organized and detailed oriented to help maintain the environment
- have a strong work ethic, can get work done in a timely manner and with high quality standards
- able to supervise groups of children as well as individual children both indoors and outdoors
- communicate honestly, regularly, and proactively
- cooperative and collaborative spirit and always willing to step in and help to get work done
- have humility, a sense of humor, and friendly personality
- ability to work scheduled hours as outlined in employment summary
Please submit a letter of interest, professional resume, and two professional references to: [email protected]
Applications will be accepted until a successful candidate is selected.